The only noise you can make during an episode of Doctor Who is singing along to the theme
WHEN A SHIP ACTUALLY SAILS REALLY WELL AND WE DON’T SEE ONE DIE
and Clara “Oswin” Oswald takes the gold at the British Olympics!
inspired by this lovely post: [x]
I lost my shoe.
WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE
Misha’s favorite Supernatural episode
- Supernatural was originally going to be called Unnatural
- Season One had a budget of just $20,000. This includes actor wages and the special effects budget.
- In the Season One episode “Bugs”, despite the realism of the bees in the closing scene, actual bees were not used. Actor Jared Padalecki is allergic to the fuzz that covers a bee’s abdomen, instead hundreds of small robotic (and hairless!) bees were used.
- In Season Four, Misha Collins’ character Castiel wore over 80 different trench coats. This is due to the fact that at the end of each scene, Kripke insisted that the trench be burnt for ‘undisclosed reasons’.
- Dean Winchester’s character was originally supposed to be of Asian origin. The CW however suggested that in order for it to be more believable, that the Winchester brothers should share the same ethnicity.
- In the Season 3 episode “Time Is On My Side”, if you freeze the frame at 24 mins 33.5 seconds, you will find a lovely photo of Supernatural creator Eric Kripke at his 24th birthday party.
- Originally, Sam Winchester and demon Ruby were supposed to get married at the end of Season 4. However, once actors Jared and Gen (who play Sam and Ruby respectively) announced their engagement, the writers thought it would be tacky if their characters also got married so dropped the plotline.
- Similarly, in Season Seven was supposed to feature Ruby being re-incarnated and impregnated by Sam Winchester. But the couple ruined that storyline as well.
- Contrary to popular belief, Bobby Singer is not named after director/producer Robert Singer. He is in fact named after Reggae artist Bobby McFerrin and actor Raymond Singer.
- If you watch the Season 5 Epispde “99 Problems” backwards, you can actually hear the lyrics to Jay Z’s hit song “99 Problems”.
if no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it than how bad of a decision can it really be
No-one stopped Hitler.
“The people who run E! Online have asked me to comment on the final round of their so-called “alpha male” contest. Well, first of all, let me say it’s ridiculous that anyone would pit me against my dear friend Jensen Ackles. E! Online, you should be ashamed of yourselves for conducting this perverse poll!
And, to forcefully demonstrate my disgust with your sadistic enterprise, my mother and I have devised a sort of boycott: We are each pledging to vote only 10 times in the final round! I hate to be this harsh, this punitive, but there are times when you must make your voice heard.
And, not to go on a tirade, but how could you put poor Jensen through this??? It’s as if you’ve pitted a world heavyweight champion against an amateur featherweight. It’s actually quite cruel, like throwing an injured lamb in a cage with a hungry tiger. I mean, unless you have incredibly old-fashioned ideas of what the term “alpha male” means, it’s pretty clear who comes out on top. I’ve included two photos to decisively illustrate my point…
(see pictures above)
I humbly request that you terminate your poll immediately. I hate to see my friends hurt like this.”